We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the recipe for Bananas au wok, caramel sauce, a fruity and caramelized dessert, easy and quick, to warm up winter dinners.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 beautiful bananas a little green
- 1 C. oil soup
- 50 g butter
- 100 g of brown sugar
- 5 cl of dark rum
- 5 c. tablespoon of liquid cream
- 1 C. of slivered almonds.
Recipe for bananas in a wok, caramel sauce
Peel the bananas and cut them into 4 or 5 sections.
Heat the oil and butter in the wok,
- Sauté the bananas in this until tender.
- Toast the flaked almonds for a few minutes in a dry nonstick pan.
- Remove the bananas.
- Add the sugar to the wok, mix with a spatula and let caramelize.
- When the sauce is syrupy and golden, pour in the rum and give one or two broths, stirring.
- Add the cream, stirring over medium heat.
- Pour over the bananas.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve hot, accompanied by vanilla ice cream.
Enjoy your meal !
To read also: benefits and virtues of bananas for health